Holi represents the season of colors and triumph of good over evil. People, in general, speak of forgiving even their enemies during this festival. On such an auspicious occasion, Microsoft releases a new theme titled “Colors of Holi Premium” for Windows 10 users. You may enjoy this wonderful theme on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Celebrate this Holi with bursts of colorful powder and decorate your PC’s screen with its high-quality (4k) images. Rated for all ages, this theme will occupy approximately 32.38 MB of storage space on the hard disk. Want to enjoy this Holi with a perfect theme on Windows 10? Well, give this a try.
How to Get Colors of Holi PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply colors of Holi Premium, use the following steps –
- At first, go to the Microsoft official webpage and press the Get button.
- The system will then redirect you to the Windows Store, tap the Get button again.
- If your PC meets the minimum system requirements, the Install button gets active.
- Hit the Install button and let the system downloads the necessary files.
- Once downloaded, press the Apply button, the theme section under personalize launches immediately afterward.
- Switch to the right pane and select “Colors of Holi Premium” to set it as the default theme app.
Each and every theme has its own set of color combinations. In case, you don’t like its default color scheme, change the same navigating to the below address –
Users must meet the following requirements to download and install “Colors of Holi Premium” on their computers –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Latest Windows 10 Premium Themes –