Microsoft recently brings two new themes – Bing US National Parks and Bing Animals for windows 10 users. Where the first one depicts the beauty of the Mountains, forests, and deserts; the other contains spectacular images of birds and animals. Both these themes are rated for all age groups people.
Being only 14.14 MB in size, wallpaper quality is really superb. This theme portrays a glimpse of kissing owls, jumping Panda, a fierce wolf and others. It consists of a total of 10 pretty wallpapers which you can set as default desktop wallpaper. Windows users can sign in to their Microsoft Account to avail of this theme at no cost.
How to get Bing Animals theme on Windows 10 PC
To set this theme as your default Windows 10 theme, do the following-
- At first, open Microsoft Store by tapping on its icon.
- Locate the search bar then type “Bing Animals” in its respective field.
Once you press Enter key, this displays a list of matching results.
- Select and click the well-suited result to begin its main page.
- You will find here Get button in the middle, hit the same.
If you aren’t log in to your Microsoft account, there appears a prompt asking for credentials. Fill in the respective fields then press Enter key.
- Subsequently, press Get Button again followed by the Apply button.
- The Settings will start with the theme section selected on the left column.
- Move to the right panel and opt Bing Animals as your default Desktop Wallpaper.
At last, close all open windows to view its premium collection of wallpapers.
Certain Criteria to Meet
There are a few prerequisites before setting Bing Animals as your default Windows 10 theme. They are-
- OS version must be either 14951.0 or later.
- Supports x86, x64, ARM, and ARM64.
- English (United States) language only.