With the sudden rise in work from home culture across the globe, people are searching for ways to connect people online. There have been services like hangouts, skype, etc. but none of them were as powerful as the Zoom app. Today, in this article, we discuss ways to download and install the Zoom App in Windows 10.
Eric Yuan has developed the Zoom Video communication app back in the year 2011. However, its usage increased recently due to the quarantine measures adopted by almost all countries amid coronavirus pandemic. Zoom app is a freemium application that you can easily avail of visiting the company’s official website. In the free version, you receive unlimited peer-to-peer video calls. However, there is a restriction of 40 minutes while using its group calling feature. The pro version comes for $14.99 per host per month, enterprise & business versions at $19.99 per host per month.
Download and Install Zoom App in Windows 10
To download and install the Zoom App on Windows 10 PC, use the following steps –
- At first, reach out to the Zoom supported official website.
- Scroll down to navigate to the bottom of the page and click the Download link.
- Under Zoom Clients for Meetings, hit again the Download button.
- The setup file starts downloading on to your device. Now, go to the Download directory and double-click the ZoomInstaller.exe.
- The installation starts immediately afterward. If the UAC window appears, tap Yes to proceed further.
- You may now log into your Zoom account or click Join a meeting button to start sharing data.
- This app is ready either for video/audio calls or online meetings.
Note: If this is your first time on the Zoom app, read how to create a Zoom account in Windows 10.