Today in this article, we will discuss how to clean install Windows 10 1903 using Bootable media like a flash drive, USB, CD or another external drive. Microsoft is soon going to release Windows 10 version 19H1 in the upcoming week of May 2019.
When you update your existing operating system, there is a possibility of occurring several bugs in drive, apps or even custom configuration. Clean installation of Windows might help to resolve such issues from ever popping up on your System. It is always good to back up your important files somewhere safe before opting installation of the new OS on PC. Let’s explore this in detail-
Clean install Windows 10 1903 using Bootable Media
If you are here, you must want to clean install Windows 10 1903 on your PC. Well, before proceeding, you should create a bootable media using either Flash drive, USB, CD, etc. Make sure to check whether you are having 32 or 64 bit PC and create media accordingly. Once you have created your bootable media, follow these steps-
- At first, attach the installation media to its respective port then Restart your system.
- Press the supported function key i.e. Del, Esc, F2, F9 (as per your System Model) to enter bootable Screen.
- After that click the Next button on setup page to begin the process thereafter tap Install now option.
As you are trying to reinstall Windows 10, tap the Skip button to continue step without having the product key. In case you are installing Windows 10 from the older version for the first time, you need a genuine product key.
- Now mark I accept the license terms checkbox henceforth hit Next button.
- Go ahead and choose Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) option.
Succeeding after, select each partition of the hard disk drive and do the click on the Delete button.
Complete out-of-box experience (OOBE)
Once this process is over, you should complete out-of-box experience (OOBE) to fresh install Windows 10 1903. Here is the procedure-
- Firstly select the specified Region then click Yes button.
- Henceforth choose keyboard layout followed by the Yes button to proceed ahead.
- Next connect your system to the Internet using Ethernet, Wireless or any other media manually.
- On the new window, tap Set up for personal use option then Next button.
It will ask your registered Microsoft account followed by credentials like email, phone, or Skype ID. The following page will ask you to enter the valid password then hit the Next button.
- Here, tap Create a PIN button thereafter put specific four-digit Personal Identification Number including Symbols and alphabets.
Note: If you want to use previous PIN code, tap Create PIN then hit the Cancel button to avert this option.
- Furthermore, tap OK button to set unlock key for the system then Yes to confirm the timeline of your system.
- This will ask you to link your phone to PC, hit Do it later option to skip it.
- Click the Next button to set up OneDrive by-default.
If you don’t want to have this feature, hit Only save the file to this PC to avoid this option.
- Now tap the Accept button to use Cortana on your system.
- Succeeding after, select Privacy Settings on your system.
- At last, hit the Accept option to finish this task.
Once the task is over, enjoy the new features and settings of Windows 10 version 19H1.