Windows 11 is now doubt the hot topic these days. In the last few days, we have come to know several new things about Windows OS that Microsoft is going to reveal on 24th June, 2021. The OS Build 21996.1 when checked using “winver” on the Run prompt display Windows 11 Home. Well, if you have already installed this Build OS and is wondering how to align Windows 11 Taskbar Icons to the left side, read this guide in detail.
Basically, on new version of Windows, you will notice the Taskbar icons shifted to the Center. Though it looks anew, it could be troublesome for users who are habituated of the old style. If you are one such user that prefer the old layout, this guide is for you.
Align Windows 11 Taskbar Icons to the Left
To move Windows 11 Taskbar Icons from center to the left, try either of the below methods –
- Right-click anywhere on the Taskbar and choose “Taskbar settings“.
- Doing so will redirect you to the Taskbar tab under Personalization.
- Move to the right side and using the Taskbar alignment drop-down menu, select Left.
- That’s it, all the icons will automatically shift to the left side.
How to Align Windows 11 Taskbar Icons to the Center
In case you want to switch Taskbar icons back to the center, do the following –
- First of all, reach out to the below path –
Settings (Win + I) > Personalization > Taskbar
- Jump to the right pane and using the Taskbar alignment drop-down menu, select Center.
- All Taskbar Icons will immediately switch to the center panel.
That would be all for now.
Tip: If you are facing update, activation, or driver issues on your Windows PC, try RESTORO PC Repair Tool. This software will scan your device for potential issues and resolve them automatically.