Microsoft releases Aerial Iceland PREMIUM theme for Windows 11/10 users that come with 15 free HD wallpapers in 4K resolution. With this pristine personalization app, you’ll see erupting volcanoes, rivers, mountains, and picturesque coastlines. If you’re looking for such a visual experience, you ought to install this application on your computer.
Aerial Iceland PREMIUM Theme and its aspects
This theme is 16.96 MB in size and is suitable for users of all ages. On this theme, the overhead pictures are brilliant and add a charming touch to your desktop. From the heights of the tower, you can see the natural heritage from a bird’s eye view and enjoy peace of mind. So let’s see how to get this application installed on your system:
How to get Aerial Iceland PREMIUM
The following steps explain how to download and install the Aerial Iceland theme on your Windows 11/10 devices –
- Open the Microsoft Store app and type Aerial Iceland on its search bar.
- When the well-matching theme pops in, select it.
- Then click the Get button on the next screen.
Note: A prompt will appear soon asking you to enter your credentials to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Press the Get button again to download the necessary files. Now head over to the following path and select this one as your default theme.
Settings > Personalization > Themes
Note: By default, each and every theme has its own color scheme. It is thereby, we suggest you change the background color accordingly by visiting the below path-
Settings > Personalization > Background
To beautify your desktop screen with Aerial Iceland PREMIUM, your device must fulfill certain system prerequisites. They are –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher.
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.
Download | Aerial Iceland PREMIUM theme